Next Wave roundup
What do you do to sustain our region?
Last month we asked folks to name something they do to sustain our region. The message was clear – all our members are taking steps to keep this region healthy, vibrant and equitable!
The most popular ways people are choosing the make a difference include:
1. Living lightly on the planet (buying local, eating organic and local, etc.)
2. Walking or biking to get around
3. Restoring natural habitats
4. Working for social justice
5. Advocating for land and wildlife protection
Based on the cartoon below, we asked which indirect outcome of addressing climate change people look most forward to. See how people responded here >