This Valentine’s Day, show your love by mitigating your Valentine’s carbon footprint. It’s as easy as 1,2,3…
- Purchase the activity you’d like to offset
- Receive an e-card to give to your Valentine
- We’ll plant trees locally in honor of your Valentine.
It’s a win-win—your sweetheart and the planet will thank you!
Offset your Valentine’s carbon footprint for a year of:
The not-so-fine print:
Carbon footprints of activities were determined using our carbon calculator and are based on annual averages. Contributions are based on our $7.50 per carbon ton rate. For every 5 tons of carbon mitigation purchased, Forterra will plant one tree in a park or open space in the Puget Sound region (footprints less than 5 tons are aggregated or rounded up). Contact Forterra’s Evergreen Carbon Capture Program for more information.
Carbon footprint equivalents:
- Weekend road tripping: 3.6 tons
- Vegetarian lifestyle: 4.3 tons
- Car emissions: 5 tons
- Meat-eating lifestyle: 7 tons
- Shopping: 12.8 tons
- Travel: 14.6 tons