Photo by Carrie Hawthorne
🍺 & conversation about local millennials:
In a first-of-its-kind study about Puget Sound millennials, Forterra and local pollster EMC Research posed questions about our feelings towards affordability, transportation, and the environment, and whether we see ourselves here in the long-term. And if we do, what that future here might look like. King County is second only to Brooklyn in percentage of millennial residents, according to The New York Times.
Join us to learn more about our attitudes, values and the choices we make on how we live our lives here.
5:30 to 6:30: Complimentary happy hour
6:30 to 7:30: What do the findings mean? In conversation with local millennials:
- Hanna Brooks Olsen, Co-founding editor of Seattlish (moderator)
- Marcus Green, Founder & Editor-in-Chief of South Seattle Emerald
- Leda Chahim, Government Affairs Director, Forterra
- Holly Beale, Energy Analyst, Microsoft
- Shaun Scott, filmmaker & author of “Millennials and the Moments That Made Us: A Cultural History of the U.S. from 1982-Present”
There will even be a DJ and gift basket giveaway, thanks to Sub Pop Records! And the party will continue . . .
Limited space. Please RSVP below.
P.S. – Here is a preview of what we learned about local millennials:
Thank you to our sponsors:
Thank you to Skanska for hosting this program in their space at 400 Fairview.
Thank you to Sub Pop Records for providing music, giveaways, and being an Evergreen Carbon Capture partner.