Join us for Green City Days 2021 to celebrate 16 years of outstanding service and dedication to Washington's forested parks, natural areas and communities.
Green City Partnership Network advances healthy natural open space in urban areas and empowers people to be agents of change in their own communities. Healthy forested parks and green spaces have the power to strengthen neighborhoods, provide safe access to nature and offer numerous benefits and “green services“ to our cities.
With your help, Green City Partnerships has
Support your community today
Green City Partnerships are harnessing the power of our communities and creating a culture of volunteerism and stewardship to save our local forested parks and natural areas. Find your Green City Event below to be change in your community today.
What to expect when you volunteer
When you attend a Green City Days Event, each event is different, however you can expect:
- No experience is necessary, we will train you when you arrive.
- All events are hands on, anyone is welcome to sign up.
- We will provide all hand tools from shovels and loppers to gloves.
- Activities can include planting young trees and plants to removing invasive and noxious weeds (blackberries and ivy).
- We promise to provide a endless knowledge about the area and the plants you are helping to restore.
Thank You to Our Sponsors
Thank you to our sponsors for the ongoing support to Green City Days. Your generous sponsorships allow us to restore parks and green spaces and plant thousands of trees across the Puget Sound.
Woodinville Rotary Club
Friends of Green City Days
More ways to get involved
Every contribution helps create a healthier, greener region for all. If you are unable to volunteer, there are other ways to become involved with Green City Partnerships. Click on the links below to learn more.