valued partners make our critical work possible
standing with forterra
programs that align with your mission and values
evergreen restoration program
Our solution is simple – a local option to address climate change and improve communities. Forterra’s Evergreen Restoration Program plants native trees and plants around the Puget Sound, that improve our region’s resiliency against climate change. As a partner, there are several ways you can help protect lands close to home that improve our quality of life and the health of our local communities. You can even get your entire team involved by participating in tree planting events.
- Planned payroll deductions makes donating easy for your employees
- Donations can be spread out evenly across paychecks allowing donors to make a larger contribution in more feasible increments
- Employees can see a bigger impact in thanks to their collective donations
- Matching donations are simplified for the company
1% for the planet
As a 1% for the Planet approved Environmental Partner, Forterra meets strict programmatic criteria, such as accomplishing real, measurable, environmental outcomes. If your company is a 1% for the Planet Business Member, you have the option to donate to Forterra through your membership in that program.
CORPORATE PARTNER SPOTLIGHT: MCKINSTRY
“McKinstry has been honored to work with Forterra since 2018 when we kicked off our partnership with Crystal Springs Park in Tukwila. Over the past four years, McKinstry employees have completed nearly 700 hours of community service at Crystal Springs, helping to transform and revitalize this important natural area and urban forest. McKinstry is proud to partner with Forterra to support critical climate and sustainability initiatives in our local communities that help build a thriving planet for all.”
– Ashley Ruiz, Director of Corporate Social Impact, McKinstry